I have not used Tilda stamp for a long time...but everytime I use it I found it very cute and special. For this card I used:
- for background....I used Distress inks...then I sprayed some Rangers Pearls mixed with water and after it had dried I stamped one of TH and SA stamps (again I used spray with Pearls so thet the stamped image is different....glimer and glitz can be seen in the photo if you look closely :-)...at the end I sprinkled some water drops on it and distress the edges...
- I stamped image of Tilda on some cardstock and cut it out so that I could glue it on to the two sets of backgroung (BG paperpad) + a butterflies stamp
- I added some ribbon, brads and trinklet.
- Simon Says Stamp and show (they want to see handmade backgrounds)
- Simon says Stamp Challenge (They are playing a game of Bingo...pearls, brads, tags, dies, glitter, flowers,...).