nedelja, 11. marec 2012

Butterflies for Mother's day



This tag is for my mom. She is my rock and I love her to bits. I don't say it enough, though. Anyway, mother's day is coming and this one is for her.

Inspiration....again T!m's mosaic technique and his 12. tags of 2012.





Stuff I used:
- manila tag
- Distress inks (blues, greens, vintage)
- white embossing powder
- grunge paper (for butterflies)
- Basic Gray papers for the mosaic
- Ranger's Perfect Pearls for the glimer affect
- some ribbon


I like it because butterflies and white embossing bring out softness on a darker background.


I'm entering this tag to Simon Says Stamp blog challenge. Their theme is perfect for my tag...mother's day. And I'm also going to shown my tag on T!m's blog (12 tags of 2012).

3 komentarji:

  1. Lovely tag for your mom. She will love it. Great mosaic butterflies and background!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Krasen tagec!
    Spraševala si glede nakupov, ne najdem tvojega maila, prosim oglasi se na moj mail kavcicka@gmail.com (je preveč za tule napisat)!
    lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši