Pink and green, not the ordinary colour combo, but when I saw the Basic Gray Olivia paper pad I thought..."this might work"!
Tilda is coloured with distressed inks and is siting on a stone wall (stamped and cut out). The scenery behind the Tilda is another stamped image. Papers are from BG Olivia collection and are distressed with inks. Rose and embelishments are made by myself. To make it more girly I added some bling - pearls.
This card was made for a girl, for here second b'day.
I'm entering this one to a couple of chalenges:
- Just Magnolia (Dawny's sketch)
- CRAFT-alnica (bling)
- Creative inspirations (2 or more stamped images)
- Creatalicious (PINK, GREEN, BROWN)
- By the cute and girly (Indian summer)
- A spoon full of sugar (Anything goes).