torek, 28. september 2010
Fall is coming...
This one is dedicated to the season's changing. Fall is coming and it can be beautiful with all the warm colours: browns, reds, yellow, orange, greens...
Althouht it seems like a very simple card, I spend a lot of time creating the paper behind Tilda. First I used napkin technic. After it had dried I crumble the paper and applied distress ink. After that I used clear distress crackle paint. It doesn't show in the photo, but the paper looks leatherish.
- CPS sketch
- Stamptacular (Season's change)
- Our creative corner (colours: marina mist, early espresso, soft suede, crumb cake)
- All sorts (plain and simple)
- Stamp something challenge (Something with fall colours)
- Paper play challenge (Coffee and Cream).