petek, 12. marec 2010

Bunnies, eggs, flowers...

The Easter is getting closer and it's time to make some Easter cards for my family and friends.

This bunny is so cute that I just had to use it...it's digital and I coloured it with my penciles + waterbrush. Also I used some greenish/flowerish cardstock, an old piece of ribbon and a purple coaster...yes you read correctly, a paper coaster.




I saw that I can enter this card into a several challenges:
1. A spoon full of sugar (Recycle)....an old piece of ribbon and a purple coaster
2. A cute card Thursday (Celebrations)....celebrating Easter time
3. A Friday sketch
4. Stamp with fun (Spring)....Easter is in spring. :-)




This one is for a baby...I have no idea for which one, because a lot od my friends are expecting...
But I think it's so cute...












take care....xoxoxoxo

4 komentarji:

  1. wonderful spring card ! love the sweet image ! thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    swf-team

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. what a great way of using a purple coaster lol
    Fab card
    lisa ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. So sweet! thanks for joining us on a spoonfullofsugar this week
    smiles
    Paola

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. fabulous card! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    OdgovoriIzbriši